Monday, October 01, 2007

Mason John...







...was born on Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 1:55 PM~ weighing 7 lbs. 4 ozs.~19.5 inches long~He is so handsome!!!
Mommy and baby are both well. Daddy--I think was wide awake all night--not sure he slept a wink! Daddy changed the first poopy diaper Sunday night.
Mason has dark curly hair and has his Mommy's lips, and Daddy's nose:):):):)
I am finally an Aunt!!! Woohoo~




1 comments:

Corrie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! He is so cute! He looks just like John! At least for right now, you never know, that might change. Haylie looked like me when she was first born and now she is all Michael. Ethan has been all Michael since the moment he was born. :) If you get a chance, tell Jackie and John we (The Perry's) say Congrats! I don't have an e-mail or anything for them. Talk to you soon!

Blessings!
Corrie