Yes, I am counting down. I have 5 days left of my semester. I am turning in my portfolio in on Monday and then I AM DONE!:) Let the Celebrations begin!:):):):):):)
If you know me very well at all, you know I am a procrastinator (some sy I get it form my dad--is that true, Dad?) :)
Anyways, I usually am up the night before assignments are due until wee hours in the morning typing away on the laptop until my papers are finished...I guess you could say I work best under pressure. It drives my mom mad!:) (hehehehe)LOL!!
Let's see with 5 days left, I have all the assignments done except two, I have to rewrite 10, and edit 3. Soooo, I have between revising, and rewriting, and new writing a total of 15 papers still to do, PLUS putting the entire thing together (**PROFESSIONALLY) into a three-ring binder. HMMMMM--any wagers on whether or not I'll be turning it in late?!!!!LOL!-ok not really, it isn't funny, but oh well, that's life when you got two kids, and a life of a mommy and wife!:)
Let's hear it, I know....I shouldn't procrastinate...tell me what ya think...cause I know you're thinkin it....Will my papers be done? How many days late will my portfolio be sent in??
Thanks for keeping in touch!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Counting Down
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
It's been so long since I could just sit here and catch up on friends blogs... So did you do it? Make the deadline with a "professional" portfolio???
Post a Comment