okay! so my cousin has been working her brain off--literally at going back to school and becoming a nurse. She has been so diligent in her work and we have been praying so hard for her. She is so smart it blows me away. Things I could never comprehend learning--she aces! She has wanted this and like Psalms 37:4 says--"...He will give you the desires of your Heart." Well, she was already to graduate in May and she had some set backs with credits and for awhile she was not sure she was going to actually make it and graduate. Well, she made it she graduated. We have prayed and prayed--as she has too--I'm sure!
She then continued on to study and take her state boards. I called her last week and she was frantically studying. I told her to call me as soon as she had the news!
She called me Monday morning--the Lord is true to His words--like we didn't know that already! She passed! woohoo! Congratulations, Kristin, RN.!!!!!!!!Love you!
Ps-I just had to share the wonderful news! God is good!...All the time...God is good!
Friday, July 13, 2007
RN in the Family!
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment