Sunday, July 08, 2007

Summer Break?

I thought I was on summer vacation, but I think I am busier now than I was when I was teaching...Life is so crazy. While I am not teaching, I started my break by leading a VBS section at our church. I biked up there every morning with the kids M-F. It was a lot of fun. Gavin had a preschool group and we all learned about how Awesome God is. After that I started in on my masters class.
Summer means Todd working a lot--not all bad though:) We have finally finished our kitchen and now wokring on other projects. we still say we are going to try to sell--we'll see if we get there.
Gavin got to go to a Lugnuts (baseball) game with my Dad. HE had a lot of fun and got spoiled a little. He came home with more than enough suveniours...and my dad has some of his own memories of taking out his grandson without his parents:):):):)
Taylor loves the birds in the sky and loves to talk to them (more like yell). She also loves watching the jets and airplanes that fly over our house.
Mommy is busy keeping two kdis happy and busy playing while keeping house and doing online classwork.
We are moving up in the world though-we finally got internet at home so that I can get my classwork done--and of course update our blog more often. :)
My camera is broken and sent out to Best Buy right now so I have no new pictures--none to be taken because it has been broken.
We are tkaing ourfirst family vacation July 28-Aug. 4th and we are so excited. We are going to Indian Lk, UP, and sight seeing up there. I can't wait:)
Thats all for now Taylor is wakingup from her afternoon nap:)

0 comments: