Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy New Year

It's half way through January and I have not wished any holiday cheer to anyone! So Sorry! I hope everyone had a great holiday season. I know we did, but I am glad to be back to our normal routines.

Just a brief update on us all... we have all taken part in the winter bugs! Gavin spent the week before Christmas sick--and for once it skipped over Christmas and them Todd and Taylor got it and are still trying to get healthy from it.

I have been in a bit of a blogging slump. I have just not felt like getting and uploading our fun pics and chatting about whats been going on...sorry.

I will load some pictures soon.

1 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

Keith Springer just stopped by our office (he is one of our faculty members here) and said he found an old video of us singing up front in one of the kids services at Family Camp - do you remember when we did that DC Talk song with my sister and Vickie??? Too funny. Brought back lots of great memories. :) :)

Hope you are doing well!
Michelle