...Actually two in a row-woohoo~! 11 inches later, we are lovin the snow! It has been a long time since I have seen this much snow and such bad weather. For those that do not know-MI got hit with a major storm. Here are some of the pictures of our fun in the snow. As you can see Todd had quite the difficulty plowing the driveway. He had to do it in sections.
The kids loved making snow angels.--Well Gavin did mostly. Taylor just posed for Mommy!:)
Taylor preferred playing on her swing set. She fought me when I told her we were all done.
Todd and I pulled the kids on sleds out in the field next to the house. Taylor ended up falling asleep. All in all, it was a lot of fun and Mommy enjoyed having a little bit of a break!:)
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Mommy had a SNOW DAY!
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment