Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Please pray

Just quickly a couple of prayer requests:
1. Taylor went to the dr. on Monday. She is still wheezing. She has to keep getting breathing treatments 4 times a day until next Monday. She will have a check up then.
2. I had my formal observation last Thursday. I feel pretty confident that it went well. I have my post meeting this Friday. Because of all of the Union mess I had to deal with and now have to jump through hoops for, I really need for this to go as well as I think it did. I did get my narrative write up this morning and it seemed fine, but there was no evaluative part on it. We'll see.
3. Todd really needs a job. One that doesn't require lifting or major physical activity. Please pray that he searches and finds!:)

I'll keep you posted! Thank you

1 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

How is Taylor doing? How did your post meeting go?

Hopefully all is well...praying for you!
Michelle