Thank you all for praying!
***OHHhhh! I just got my acceptance letter for my Masters at Marygrove College. I will start it in January!:) woohooo!
*Taylor went to dr. on Monday again and her lungs are clear-yeah!
We are weening her off breathing treatments-hopefully tonight will be her last. She is done with them as long as she is doing fine!
*My post meeting was fabulous! I was marked "effective" in all areas! Wonderful news! IT is amazing what happens when you have postive administrative support!:) My whole attitude is different towards work!
*Keep praying for Todd's job! I guess I was a little unclear. I thought he could get a job right now as long as there is no lifting. I was wrong! The dr. said no work until January! (he see dr. then). Early prayer is good though-so pelase keep praying!:)
* I am sick (ill) and cannot afford to take work off-please pray for health! I need it right now:)
Praise-another blessing! God is good!:)
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Answers to Prayer
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 9:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment