Okay so here we are almost ready for Christmas break! woohoo! right?!
If I (my family) make it to Spring Break-it will be a miracle!:)
Todd is doing great!-He is even watching Taylor today!
He cannot do it everyday-but here and there is going ok!
She is starting to crawl:)
Gavin is so excited for Christmas this year. He is telling everyone what Santa is bringing him etc...
Things are looking up...
Gavin and Daddy were playing chase around the house-oh yes!-in my house:)
Gavin fell and hit his head on our coffee table-ouch! He screamed for a couple of minutes-rub it- hug him -and get on with life-right? Well, that's what we thought until 1 am when he started vomiting. Me-I just think-its a fluke-now he has come down with the flu, Dr. says no-he needs to be seen asap. ER nurse decided to not do a CT scan, but he has a mild concusion...we are to watch him for the next 24 hours to make sure symptoms go away and don't worsen.
So why am I saying all of this?
Well, first I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers-life is crazy and draining!
But also it has made me do some thinking again!:) Life is life-things happen-not always the way we want. I have had this conversation with the Man Upstairs numerous times-that I just don't think I can handle one more thing on my plate! Then He shows me that one more thing-and what do ya know-I make it through! So maybe I should quit having this conversation and these "one mores" might go away!
I think in life we look at crisis and go into crisis mode, when really "life is life" (my new motto):) and we will make it through. We are given friends and family for many reasons-this one, I think, is the most important!:) They help us in more ways than we could ever begin to express!
Despite my horrible circumstances (in my eyes), life could always be worse-we have so much to be thankful for!:)
Just thought I would share my thinking outloud-and give you something to think about too as we go into this Holiday Season!
Friday, December 15, 2006
"Life is Life"
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yippee, you figured it out...the links in the sidebar. Sorry I never got back to you on that!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas this past year. Maybe we'll see pics sooon!
;)
JoEllen
Post a Comment