Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Aunty Carolyn?"

Aunty Carolyn? you ask....Oh yes! I am finally going to be an aunt and Gavin is going to have a cousin. My sister, after a long year of infertility treaments is expecting!!!:):):):) She is dune at the end of September. We are so happy for them. Many of us have been praying in silence for them. (not wanting very many people to know the struggle in case there was not a positive turn out). God truly answers prayers. Jackie goes on Monday, Feb. 5th for an early ultrasound to make sure all is well..hear heart beats, etc. Because of the medicine she has been on they will also be checking for multiples!:) We are taking bets--Todd and I say 3...Great Grandpa H. says 1, while Great Grandma H. says twins...Mom A. says 3 too!:) We'll see! We will take whatever God gives them....as will they:)

2 comments:

Stephen and Michelle said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am so happy for them. I think she should have twins - that way not too many to handle, yet still a lot of fun :)
Michelle

Ben & Shannon said...

Wow, how exciting, yet scary in a way too! Knowing that there is a huge chance of more than one!! Good for them