Happy 26th Birthday to Todd!!!! His birthday was Sunday! He has finally caught up to his wife's age--for a few months anyways!:) We went to dinner with his family and then yesterday celebrated his, John's and my Grandma's birthdays! It was nice!
Well, our lives have not seized from being crazy and busy. My master's classes are prving to be a lot more work than intended. They are not difficult, just time consuming. I have multiple papers do every two weeks. this two week segment is 21 papers....ugh! So far for assignments I have two A's and one B! As I have always been ahrd on myself with school work, this B is killing me. Oh well, I have more in life to worry about than that!:)
Taylor has officially shown us her true colors. She is very content baby and loves to smile and play. However, when she is mad, She is MAD! She has a temper like no other. Since Todd has been at home with the kids, she loves her Daddy lots! She loves to wrestle with big brother too. Not too long and she will be kickin' his butt...:) She has been crawling now for some time, she is starting to walk along things now...not too much longer before she is just a goin' machine! There will be no stopping her!
Gavin is himself. He got a new (to him) bed (from Grandma A.'s house)...it is part of bunk beds. He cannot wait to have the other one~ and it be official...He has loved the little bit of snow we got. He wants to help Mommy shovel, go sledding doen out little ditch...just play outside. Yesterday he was at my mom's for the day and she took him to a big sledding hill--he loved it!-of course. He will be four in a few weeks--it is hard to believe. I just said to Todd the other day, "next February we will be registering him for kindergarten..." Now if that doesn't put it in perspective, I don't know what will. He is getting smarter by the day though, I have no doubts he will be more than ready!
Todd is still scheduled to go to the doctor this Thursday. This is a very big appt. for us. Please be praying -we go at 1pm for x-rays-pray that there has been no shifting or anything like that with the rods and pins; 2 pm for his dr. visit. I am not sure how to pray for this appt. I want him to return to work b/c it is known and within my comfort zone. However, maybe this is God's timing for wanting him to change careers. So...Please pray that God's will be done. I guess that is all I can say!
Family: We came home from celebrating Todd's 26th birthday on Sunday to no
heat!:( Thankfully, our "furnace man" is a wonderful friend of our's. We called him thinking he could walk Todd through some problem solving steps to getting our Furnace back running. No such luck. However, he did come over and fix it for us! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Doug!:)
What a wonderful friend!
It seems like everytime we turn around, something else happens. God is keeping us on our toes!
I am sorry it has taken me so long to update. Looks like Christmas pictures will be up in time for "Christmas in July"!:) :):):):)
Oh well!
Thanks for reading anyways!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Who's 26?
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So how did the appointments go?
Post a Comment