See-the first day of my Spring Break and my promise has already been met! I told ya when I got on Spring Break I would upload some pics. on here. Well, there up! Check them out. (You may have to scroll down to see them in chronological order-scroll up from there).
We are up at my Grandparent's property for a couple of days (coming home Saturday). It is so nice to start my vacation with a vacation from home. Todd's parents and family came up with us and then on Easter Sunday we will see my family.
It is weird being up here and being on the internet. They have high fiber-optics up here now--it is amazing the technology we have!
How Fun!
Happy Easter Everybody!
Friday, April 06, 2007
1st day of Spring Break!
Posted by Todd, Carolyn, Gavin, Tarylor, and Kennedy Bishop at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a busy but fun last few months!!!
Michelle
Post a Comment