Wednesday, April 04, 2007

whew!

Whew!-is all I can say these days. It seems like some days just come and go without me even noticing while others drag so slow I think it is eternity. I have officially finished my first semester of my masters. woohooo! I have a mini-break until the 1st of May. I have been so swamped I have not been able to get on here and update and upload pics. in a while. I was just talking to Todd's cousin about it and her reply was "I can't imagine why you can't find the spare minute to get on the blog!" Funny how busy life gets. I think somedays, I am asking for trouble as full as my plate is, but then other days jsut float by. Thank the Lord spring break is only one more day away.

Todd is back to work-now for three weeks-and feels good. A little sore frmo being out of shape, but his back is holding up strong-Praise the Lord.

The kids have bnoth had birthdays (pics coming soon -maybe on my spring break). Gavin is now four and very proud of being a "BIG" guy now. Taylor jsut turned one and is loving every minute. She has taken her first steps alone and getting more daring as the time passes.

Well, sorry so short-more to come next week on my break!
Thanks for checking in! I have to go teach 4th grade math!:)

0 comments: